What to Do with a Pumpkin?
1. Serve stew in a hollowed out pumpkin.
2. Make a pumpkin pinata.
3. Fill with fall flowers and weed stalks for an autumn arrangement.
4. Line with a towel and use as a candy bowl.
5. Luminaries along driveway.
6. Target practice!
7. Decorate Thanksgiving table.
8. Make a pumpkin pie!
You can also use gourds for many things as well!
1. Use as a centerpiece.
2. Fill outdoor window boxes.
3. Hollow out and use a candlesticks.
4. Hold placecards at Thanksgiving table.
5. Fill a glass cookie jar or pitcher.
6. Place on top of candlestick holders.
7. Line up on window sills.
8. Hand out to your friends!
Gourds and pumpkins are so beautiful and unique. As you find your pumpkins and gourds to decorate with this season, thank God for the wonderful designs He has created for us to enjoy!
The white Baby Boos are perfect for a neutral-colored decoration!
You can even use a cornicopia and fill it with gourds and place on the shelf if possible!